SS Kidney and Urology hospital is the leading centre for urodynamic testing for urinary tract related issues. We have a full-fledged urodynamic lab that ensures accurate diagnosis and instant results. Our lab has all the basic and advanced testing services at an affordable cost. We provide instant results so that the treatment can be started without any delay.
We have a modern diagnostic setup for advanced testing and precise diagnosis. Urodynamics testing measures how well the bladder, sphincters and urethra store and release urine. It helps to diagnose problems in the urinary tract.
Urinary tract disorders include:
- Urine leakage (incontinence)
- Frequent urination
- Painful urination
- Sudden, strong urges to urinate (overactive bladder)
- A problem in starting a urine stream
- Problems emptying the bladder completely
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
Urodynamic tests done in SS Kidney Hospital are:
- Postvoid residual measurement
- Cystometric test
- Leak point pressure measurement
- Pressure-flow study
- Video urodynamic tests