RIRS (Retrograde Intra Renal Surgery) is the latest method to remove kidney stones in the upper ureter or kidney. It is a bloodless endoscopic procedure that uses a ureterorenoscope with a laser to break the stones. SS Kidney and Urology Hospital ensures comfortable and effective RIRS procedures that remove the stone 100% from kidney or ureter.
RIRS (Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery) Is an effective minimally invasive surgery that can be used for,
- Strictures in the kidney
- Kidney stones of any size
- Treatment of Kidney stones in children
- Failures in other treatment methods
- Bleeding disorders in the kidneys
- Obese patients
Benefits of using RIRS
- It is a quicker procedure
- Painless process
- Minimal blood loss , no cut, no stitches
- Faster recovery of patients
SS Kidney and Urology Hospital ensures a patient-centric approach and offers the best and effective RIRS at an affordable cost. Our doctors provide comprehensive care and effective treatment with a 100% success rate.